The Jersey Hospice Challenge to South Africa in November 2011
The trip sees us fly from Jersey to London to Johannesburg & on to Port Elizabeth, arriving in SA on the 5th November.
The actual cycling starts at Tsitsikamma & will take us through Knysna/Wilderness/Mossel Bay and ultimately to the most Southern part of Africa, Cape Agulhas & the the Cape of Good Hope. We’re told to expect indigenous forest, farmland, high mountains & deserted white beaches.
There is a detailed itinerary on the Hospice website if you want to view it at www.jerseyhospicecare.com or www.discoveradventure.com. The latter are the Company that organise the challenges.
- Day One: Port Elizabeth to Tsitsikamma National Park
- Day Two: Tsitsikamma to Plettenberg Bay
- Day Three: Plettenberg Bay to Knysna
- Day Four: Knysna to Wilderness
- Day Five: Wilderness to Mossel Bay
- Day Six: Mossel Bay to Cape Agulhas
- Day Seven: Cape Agulhas to Cape Town
- South African Reflections and Video